PayBySky is a fully automated parking transaction management system. It autonomously meters and registers parking credentials for any form of parking facilities: on- and off-street, public or private, commercial or municipal. Billing data is forwarded to parking partners such as pay-by-license-plate and pay-by-phone providers or to commercial payment operators.
PayBySky uses an in-car FGPS meter, and a database of locations and rate tables. Excepting LPR enforcement, no human intervention is required on the part of the driver or the parking operator once the secure meter is installed in a user’s vehicle.
Stop handling hundreds of small parking fees. Save precious employee time. Reduce expense padding.
- A parking meter for realtime parking analytics. June 2013
- Parking Reform: Urban Loading Zone Congestion. May 2013.
- Brochure. Autonomous Parking Credentials. IPI Show 2013.
- White paper. PayBySky. Autonomous parking credentials and license-plate enabled parking unlock new business models and revenue value.
- Corporate Values. Environmental Sustainability and Urban Livability: How we use our telemetric innovations to change the automobility footprint. May 2013.
- Article. Parking by Satellite. Intertraffic World 2011.
Applied Telemetrics Inc., provider of PayBySky applications and Skymeter in-vehicle meters, specializes in payment systems for cars and trucks. We supply FGPS metering for parking payment, usage-based insurance, high-occupancy/tolling, and road-use charging such as automated toll payments for rental fleets and infrastructure-free HOT lanes. Our patented systems incorporate smart meters, intelligent software, and telecommunications to lower driving costs, improve automotive safety and address urban congestion. We can help you save money, staff time, and parking headaches as we reduce infrastructure costs, improve road safety and reduce emissions.